Jump to content
Zonametallica Forum
Sign in to follow this  
domtom

Live at Webster Hall - Vinile 3 LP

Recommended Posts

Per chi se lo fosse perso è in pre-vendita sul Metstore

Live album from Metallica's sold-out Fifth Members-only Webster Hall show on September 27th, 2016! Includes the live debut of “Moth Into Flame.”

  • Limited edition
  • Newly mastered for vinyl
  • 140 gram 3LP + digital download
  • Mixed by Greg Fidelman, recorded by Mike Gillies, digital editing by Dan Monti and Sara Lyn Killion, mastered by Chris Bellman at Bernie Grundman Mastering
  • Currently only available on Metallica.com and in pop-up stores in select cities on the band’s North American WorldWired 2017 Tour.
  • Released on Blackened Recordings

 

https://metallica.com/store/music/vinyl/12770/live-at-webster-hall-new-york-ny-september-27th-2016-3lp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, speedthrasher said:

A costi come siamo messi???

40$ + 17$ di spedizione.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, nic@ad said:

a breve lo prendo 

Occhio Nico a non perdertelo come il Green di Hardwired... :3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, domtom said:

Occhio Nico a non perdertelo come il Green di Hardwired... :3:

appena prendo i soldi lo prendo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2017 at 10:44 PM, domtom said:

Per chi se lo fosse perso è in pre-vendita sul Metstore

Live album from Metallica's sold-out Fifth Members-only Webster Hall show on September 27th, 2016! Includes the live debut of “Moth Into Flame.”

  • Limited edition
  • Newly mastered for vinyl
  • 140 gram 3LP + digital download
  • Mixed by Greg Fidelman, recorded by Mike Gillies, digital editing by Dan Monti and Sara Lyn Killion, mastered by Chris Bellman at Bernie Grundman Mastering
  • Currently only available on Metallica.com and in pop-up stores in select cities on the band’s North American WorldWired 2017 Tour.
  • Released on Blackened Recordings

 

https://metallica.com/store/music/vinyl/12770/live-at-webster-hall-new-york-ny-september-27th-2016-3lp

Niente di eccezionale... tra l'altro la Setlist è ridotta e solo due tracce dal nuovo disco... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Preso anche io in prevendita. Per me è la prima volta dal Met Store.

Secondo voi ci sarà da pagare dogana? come funziona di solito??c'è qualche trucco per evitarla? non vorrei dover spendere altro oltre i 51 e fischia tra vinile e spedizione!:58511b7fe2591_15(1):

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spidi Het said:

Preso anche io in prevendita. Per me è la prima volta dal Met Store.

Secondo voi ci sarà da pagare dogana? come funziona di solito??c'è qualche trucco per evitarla? non vorrei dover spendere altro oltre i 51 e fischia tra vinile e spedizione!:58511b7fe2591_15(1):

La Dogana non la paghi se la spesa è sotto i 20 euro; in questo caso la pagherai. Secondo me siamo sui 15/17 euro, poi me lo saprai dire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mariosky Inc. said:

La Dogana non la paghi se la spesa è sotto i 20 euro; in questo caso la pagherai. Secondo me siamo sui 15/17 euro, poi me lo saprai dire

Mannaggia...era meglio che lasciavo perdere...in totale andremo a pagarlo oltre 70 euro....

Mai piu...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, zamp89 said:

Mi è arrivato oggi e ho pagato 17€ di tassa doganale 

allora domani tocca m'è :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×